Saturday, February 22, 2014

Last Chapter of the Car Starter Saga

I'm so tired of this drama. Two weeks ago, Audio Junction, the installer of my car starter, said they'd call me to set a time to replace the screw they lost. No shock, they never called, so I called them. No response. I texted and a couple days later got a response. They said they could come to my work during the day, but they always texted at 5:30 asking about doing the repair. Finally, we set a day, Thursday at 4pm. I had to text to remind them. They said they'd be there in 5 minutes, but they're always late so I went out at eight minutes and had to wait five minutes for them out in the cold. I texted the owner of Audio Junction who said he'd give thought to a partial refund and told him that not only had I had to remind the tech of our appointment, he was also late. I asked him to again think about a partial refund. No reponse from the owner. So much for "we feel bad about this and will make it right." The tech arrived and said he brought the wrong screwdriver, but would try to make it work. It took forever. The tech said the owner didn't want him coming at all to replace the screw they lost. Really bad customer service! So, it took EIGHT weeks to get my car totally fixed by Audio Junction! What a nightmare! I've made at least three dozen calls to their store in that time, it was exhausting and felt like a part time job. So happy to be through will them. Would you report them to the Better Business Bureau? People have told me I should...

No comments:

Post a Comment