Tuesday, June 11, 2019

Shoes: Sofft Mirabelle

I decided that I needed a new pair of sandals as I'd had all of mine for 3+ years. I wanted something comfy and versatile.

I recently discovered Shoes.com and have already gotten a few pairs of shoes from it.

So, first I ordered a pair of Dr Scholl's Sheena strappy sandals. I loved the perforated look. They look fabulous on, but unfortunately they were too narrow for my flat feet. Broke my heart!


I decided to try out Sofft's Mirabelle sandal. The next challenge was picking a color. Now, I normally go towards silver, but I read a review which said that it looked weird. From there I was deciding between cork and the medium brown. My mom said she heard that lighter colors help to elongate the leg, so I went with it. It has some gold in it which is really cool. The bottom of the sole is really cool too with roses on it. I'm obsessed with cork now. I've received several compliments on them and they're definitely my go-to sandals this summer! They go with everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment