Thursday, July 11, 2013

Intro to Blogging 101

Well, here goes my first blog. I've thought about blogging for quite some time now. My friends told me I should start one to chronicle all my funny stories (mainly dating disasters).

I've entered the desperate state of online dating. I tell you, it's a disaster. While on the phone with a new "match" for the first time, he blurted out that he's missing two teeth. Who says this kind of stuff on a first conversation?! He told me all about his dental work and how I'd never be able to tell which teeth were fake. NEXT!

4 comments:

  1. Online dating can be interesting. However....speaking from experience, it can lead to a wonderfully happy marriage! Yep, met the hubs online. And, his sister met her hubby on the same site as us. It can work. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im missing 4 teef. I also wear bikini's. You should of seen the hard time I had finding a date.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too met my husband online, so not all that bad.

    ReplyDelete