Thursday, February 25, 2021

Next Best Thing Podcast by Emily P. Freeman

A friend and I met for lunch and shared our favorite podcasts. Over the last year, I've really gotten into listening to podcasts. I'm also always looking for recommendations, so I added her suggested podcasts. In my friend's recommendation, I found a podcast that brings me peace and helpful introspection. The podcast is The Next Best Thing with Emily P. Freeman. She has the best voice, it's so soothing that I could listen to her all day long. Her podcasts are roughly 10-20 minutes long and just the perfect length for her to impart many thought-provoking sentiments. Additionally, I appreciate that her podcast is faith-based. I love the honest way she speaks. There's a realness to her that I so appreciate.

Here are some of her thought-provoking sayings, so you can get a feel for her work:

No comments:

Post a Comment