Wednesday, April 30, 2014

The Secret Life of Walter Mitty

I finally rented The Secret Life of Walter Mitty and it wasn't anything like I imagined; I still really liked it though. Walter lives a relatively boring life. When people talk to him, he zones out, imagining what would happen if he said or did things differently. He manages photo negatives for Time magazine. He works closely with a famous photographer who shoots breath-taking photos in exotic locales. After a series of events, Walter decides to quit thinking about things and actually do them. So, he sets off to track down the photographer. This leads him on many adventures and once-in-a-lifetime experiences. Once he's had a taste of really living life, when he returns from his trek he continues to live brave. It's a super cool movie and I recommend it. It features beautiful scenery and several places which are now on my bucket list. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment