Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Tom Hanks

Tom Hanks is one of America's most beloved actors with the ability to play so many different and memorable characters. So, I was excited to see that he's still staying current with the following two videos.

Carly Rae Jepsen's music video, I Really Like You is fun, catchy, and features our much loved Tom Hanks. He charmingly lip syncs the entire song and even does a little choreographed dancing; love! I think, it's my jam of the year. It always makes me smile and I hope it makes you smile too.

I came across this fabulous clip on Facebook today. It was from the Late Late Show with James Corden and is literally every Tom Hanks movie in 8 minutes. It was funny, creative, and made me love Tom Hanks even more. I now want to watch all his movies and can't wait to see what he stars in next; he's so very talented!

What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment