Wednesday, March 18, 2015

TV Show Addictions

Since I moved from cable to Hulu Plus earlier this year, I've had to find new shows to follow vs. click around and find something interesting to watch. It's kind of been harder than I thought, but I love the massive savings from switching to cable. I spent roughly $70/month vs. $7.99/month. For a yearly savings of roughly $744.12.

The shows:
Hart of Dixie is about a NY doctor that moves to Blue Belle, Mississippi to be a small town doctor. The cast of characters is so fun! Take a peak:

Jane the Virgin is another show I'm addicted too. It's about a Latina woman in her 20s. It represents a lot of what its like to be in a Hispanic family.

Millionaire Matchmaker-I know some people don't like Patty Stanger, but I love her no-nonsense, blunt approach. I just finished Season 7 on Hulu Plus.

About a Boy is about a quirky, British mother (played by the lovable Minnie Driver), her nerdy young son, and her attractive, Peter Pan-esque male neighbor. Every episode is always funny and relatable to a degree.

America's Next Top Model is full of drama and fashion. I could never do it. I just finished Season 21.

Top Chef matches with my deep love of cooking and innovation. My favorite chef just won on Season 11.

Any shows that I should add to my Watchlist? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment