Monday, July 6, 2015

How to Remove Nail Polish from Carpet. IT WORKS!

Last week, I vacuumed my carpet and moved my 20+ nail polishes in a container to my bed. At 1:30 that morning, I stretched and launched the polish in the air. The result, my black nail polish broke and black polish was all over my tan carpet. This picture does not do the damage justice.

So, I got on Pinterest for how to get it cleaned. I didn't think anything would actually work, but I had to try. So, I tried this suggestion to try rubbing alcohol and a rag.

I tried that and a little nail polish remover. After 90 minutes and lots of work, 99% of the stain is gone. The downside? My apartment smells like rubbing alcohol, but I'll take that opposed to ruined carpet. :) Try it, it works!
After:

No comments:

Post a Comment