Monday, June 12, 2017

My Three Weeks on Tinder

I was told that it's not just for hook-ups, so I tried it.

I was really clear about what I'm looking for; a Christian guy.

I didn't have a lot of prospects to swipe right on. Most had blank profiles, but had photos, so I figured they probably weren't looking for actual dating relationships.

I was shocked by the number of couples looking for a third partner and guys in open marriages looking for "fun."

I ended up with roughly 8 actual matches. I asked several to tell me about themselves, but never heard back. I talked for days with one who seemed promising, but he ghosted me; classy. Another wrote, but was looking for something very casual, which I'm not into. So, I decided to pull the plug since it wasn't meeting my needs and was thus worthless.

I think, Tinder could be good for people who don't have preferences on faith or are looking for something casual. Adios, Tinder.

No comments:

Post a Comment