Wednesday, January 2, 2019

Part 1: My Trip to Virginia

This August, I was able to go visit friends in Virginia. I'd never explored this part of Virginia before and I relished the opportunity.

The night I arrived, a friend and I went to meet other friends in downtown Charlottesville, Virginia. I enjoy checking out the downtown areas of the places I visit. After doing some research, my friend found Bebedero. The decor at Bebedero was warm and cute with light yellow and orange lanterns on the ceiling. The food was not my favorite. My tacos were too spicy to enjoy. The margarita was way too strong too. I'd skip this place.

After dinner, we walked to the Draft Taproom for drinks. I've never seen a bar like it. You go in and they give you a card that you can put onto each tap to track how much of each you select. I tried all the ciders and really enjoyed them. I liked that I could try an ounce and see if I liked it before getting more. I wish there were more places like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment