Monday, February 3, 2020

My Time in Leavenworth, KS

My best friend and I took some time to spend a few days in the Leavenworth area.

The first stop was lunch at Tampico downtown. It was a Mexican food place. I got one of my go-to favorites; a beef burrito with rice and beans. Such a nice, enjoyable lunch.



From there, we checked out Artistic Works by Lu's. It's such a cool shop with super cute clothes and jewelry. Good luck walking out of there without finding a perfect piece of jewelry. You can also create custom pieces. I purchased the cutest necklace there. I love how unique their jewelry is.

We also visited the Kansas Country Store. It was part farm store and part gift shop. They had a nice variety of items including fudge. Nice shop, but the worst bathroom I've experienced in a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment