Wednesday, November 25, 2020

Movie #20: Little Women

I've watched literally every version of Little Women throughout the years. The ending has always left me sad. So when I watched the latest version, I held my breathe. What I liked about this version is that it started at a different place in the story. That helped it all feel fresh to me. I felt like the characters were stronger and better developed than ever. I found each character to be endearing in their own way. Many notable actors and actresses were in the movie: Saoirse Ronan, Emma Watson, Laura Dern, Timothee Chalamet, Chris Cooper, and Meryl Streep.

Like always the scene where Jo refuses Laurie's proposal made me cry. I did like the ending though. So, check out the trailer below and see this sweet movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment