Monday, October 20, 2014

Media

I try to keep up on music and movies and this is what I've come up with recently:

I fell in love with the fun song, "Geronimo" by Aussie band, Sheppard after hearing it on this super cute proposal video:
"So, say Geronimo!" Their music video was beyond weird, so I'm not including. :)

As a Hunger Games fan, I will definitely be in theaters opening weekend to see Mockingjay Part One. I watched the trailer recently; this movie feels like it will be more dark and sad. Which makes sense since it will take place after the games when District 12 is destroyed, Peeta is held captive by the Capitol, and District 13 is at war with the Capitol. I think this will be a rough one to watch. If you haven't seen the trailer yet, here it is:
Thoughts on the movie?

I'm also in love with Colbie Caillat's song, Try:

No comments:

Post a Comment