Thursday, October 8, 2015

Wildtree

My cousin had been talking about having a freezer party. It sounded like a good idea; prep food for busy times. The more I learned, about the company that she did the party through, the more I liked it. Wildtree wasn't just about prepping food, it was about healthy food. We all need help making healthy choices. We picked what bundle of spices we wanted to buy to make 10 recipes at the party with. We prepped meat and veggies for the party. At the party, we got our spices and measured everything out into the freezer bags. I'm in grad school and working full time. Fall is an especially busy time for me in both areas. I knew that I needed all the help I could get to make healthy choices. So, I was very excited for the freezer party.

Since then, I've been eating some tasty, healthy meals that are so easy to prepare. My favorite is the Mexican Chili, so good! Many of the products are also organic and gluten-free. I'm definitely making efforts to move to more organic eating.

Since, I have rheumatoid arthritis and often deal with swollen feet, I pay a lot of attention to sodium content. Thankfully, Wildtree's products have low sodium content and no weird preservatives.

Now, my cousin that introduced me to Wildtree is selling it, check it out: www.mywildtree.com/tessieriffel

No comments:

Post a Comment