Saturday, January 16, 2016

Newer Car: Honda Accord Sport

Late October, I took my beloved Jetta to the mechanic and found out she (my Jetta) needed a $1,000 repair. Well, the car was nearly 15 years old and wasn't worth much more than that, so I had to get another car. I didn't want another car; I had been working on contentment, but I didn't really have a choice. To make matters worse, I'd only just thought about starting to save money for a new car, that week. Not good timing.

So, what did I get? A beautiful 2014 Honda Accord Sport.
This is a picture of my car under 1/4 inch of ice.

So thankful for this car: smooth ride, better gas mileage, power windows (Jetta didn't have this), dual chrome exhaust, back-up camera, roomy trunk and inside, heats up fast, more horsepower :), key FOB will actually unlock my car when I'm further than 5 feet away (Jetta was challenging), seats are comfy and supportive, tinted windows, defrost works FAST, time left on warranty, , the cutest little rear spoiler, and sensors that work. God has been gracious to me!

I bought my car at Ed Bozarth Chevrolet from Morris James.

No comments:

Post a Comment