Thursday, March 17, 2016

Sephora, Part 2

I couldn't wait for Christmas to get more make up from Sephora. Here were the items on my list:
-I was dreaming of an eye liner in my favorite color and now I wear it all the time.


-I'd wanted the Buxom la-la-lavish eye shadow since my first Sephora experience in August, but they didn't have it at the time. They also call it an iridescent lavender. I love it and use it all the time. It's fun, yet something I can wear to work.
-I'd tried my friend's Tarte Skintuative gloss in August and thought it was super cool, despite being gooey. I ended up getting their tint. While I really think it's neat, it doesn't last long. For those who don't know, the color is unique to each wearer's "natural pH and energy." I like unique things. On me, it's normally a cherry color.
-Buxom's Patent Leather eye shadow stopped me in my tracks. It's super glittery a kind of sparkling blackberry, as they call it. I now kind of hate it; it gets everywhere, especially in the "fallout" zone. Maybe I'll change to mainly use this for evening looks.

I love having new make up to play with!

No comments:

Post a Comment