Wednesday, August 17, 2016

No Bake Lemon Lime Cheesecake from Wildtree

I needed a refreshing, easy dessert and I love cheesecake so I was drawn to this recipe. My cousin found this recipe for me from Wildtree; No Bake Lemon Lime Cheesecake.
I always improvise a little on my recipes. I didn't have enough whole graham crackers, but I did already have a box of graham cracker crumbles. I also didn't have sweetened condensed milk or a lime. For the sweetened condensed milk, I used a quarter cup of almond milk and sugar to taste. I thought it all needed more citrus flavor and didn't have a lime, so I added about 1.5 tablespoons of lime juice. In addition, I used marscapone that I already had instead of cream cheese. I used a cupcake tin to help them keep their shape. After you make them, you put them in the freezer for three hours. I'm storing them in the freezer, which makes it convenient for a quick treat. Enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment