Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Recipe #26: Wildtree Spicy Cocktail Meatballs

I wanted to try a new recipe so I went to the Wildtree site to see what I could find. From there, I found a recipe for spicy cocktail meatballs.

Ingredients
1 pound ground beef
2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
1/4 cup breadcrumbs
1 egg, beaten
1 teaspoon Wildtree Rancher Steak Rub
2/3 cup Wildtree's Organic Ketchup
1/2 cup Wildtree Happenin' Hot Pepper Jelly

I always improvise with ingredients I already have and this time was no different. I didn't have parsley, so I used 1 tablespoon of basil. I used regular ketchup. I didn't have Wildtree Happenin' Hot Pepper Jelly, so I used a half cup jar of jalapeno jelly that my mom made. It turned out terrifically and I know I'll make this recipe again.

No comments:

Post a Comment