Monday, September 26, 2016

Recipe #29: Blackberry Crumb Bars

Since my parent's have blackberry bushes just for me, since they're not fans, I was up to try a new dessert recipe.
Let me be honest, I made them and they looked nothing like the picture that came with the recipe.
BLACKBERRY CRUMB BARS

PREP TIME
20 mins
COOK TIME
30 mins
TOTAL TIME
50 mins

Author: Mallory
Serves: 24 bars
INGREDIENTS
For the crust and topping
3 cups all-purpose flour
¾ cup cold butter, cut into pieces
¾ cup granulated white sugar
½ teaspoon salt
3 large eggs, beaten
For the blackberry filling
4 cups blackberries, halved
1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
1 tablespoon cornstarch
¾ cup granulated white sugar

I liked the recipe, but it wasn't what I thought it would be. It was kind of like a biscuit mix over fruit...

No comments:

Post a Comment