Monday, October 24, 2016

Ellie Holcomb Music

At this year's Wonderful Weekend for Women the worship leader was Ellie Holcomb. Over the course of the weekend, I feel in love with her music. So, I bought all three of her CDs and listen to them everyday. They remind me of the promises of God and are TERRIFIC to sing along to. :) Every single song is one my favorites list, but here's my Top 10 favorites:
1. Marvelous Light

2. As Sure As The Sun

3. The Valley

4. My Portion and My Strength

5. Tho Broken Beautiful

6. Place My Hope

7. Anchor of Hope

8. Magnolia

9. Night Song
10. May The Words

I actually got to meet Ellie and she was so sweet and kind. Her favorite Bible verse is Hosea 6:3, "Let’s do our best to know the Lord. His coming is as certain as the morning sun; he will refresh us like rain renewing the earth in the springtime." That scripture was the inspiration for her song, As Sure As The Sun.

No comments:

Post a Comment