Monday, December 12, 2016

Branson, Missouri

So, this year my family decided to to spend Thanksgiving in Louisiana, since we wanted to visit my sick uncle. It's a 17-hour drive. We decided to split it into two days with a stop in Branson, Missouri. Things changed and just my dad and I went.

We arrived early afternoon and hit the very packed Tanger Outlet Mall. They were having terrific sales. From there, we checked into our hotel at the Clarion. It was super festive there with an enormous Christmas tree. There were also super cute Christmas wreaths on the balconies.
We got lost and walked six-tenths of a mile. It was cold outside. We were relieved to happen upon Shorty Smalls. They're known for the World's Largest Country Fried Steak. We split it and it was huge!

Afterward, we visited the Grand Village Shops, a must-see! They had lots of Christmas decorations to buy and got me in the Christmas spirit.

Later, we went to see the Baldknobbers Show and it was SO good with lots of Christmas songs in the second half.They did a lot of old and new country songs too. It was a high energy show with comedy.

The next morning, we had breakfast at Buckingham's. They stuff were great and the food was okay. I miss when it used to be Sadie's!

I really enjoyed our fast stop in Branson and hope to visit again.

No comments:

Post a Comment