Monday, November 27, 2017

Overview of Eharmony

Since I've tried a variety of dating websites, I thought I'd share the pros and cons of using Eharmony.


PROS
1. By far, the best quality guys that actually matched what I'm looking for
2. Easy to use website and app
3. If I ever return to dating sites, I'll only use Eharmony.

CONS
1. Most expensive site to use
2. Location of matches. Since it does such a great job providing quality matches based on many facets of your personality, most are out of state, especially since I live in a city of only 55,000 people. :(
3. Guys on that site never respond. Like someone's profile and you'll never hear from them
4. I still haven't met anyone exciting on there

For now, I'm taking a break from dating sites, but I'm always open to finding the right match for me. :)

I'd love to hear what sites you've used and found successful.

No comments:

Post a Comment