Thursday, August 16, 2018

Part 1: My Mini Vacay in Kansas City, Missouri

A friend who I hadn't seen in awhile stopped by KC on her road trip across the country and invited me to come hang out for a couple of days.

We stayed in the Country Club Plaza area at the Holiday Inn Country Club Plaza. It was just outside of main area which was nice.

On our way to the Plaza for dinner, we walked through the Mill Creek Park area. It was a cute, little park. A big feature of the park is the beautiful J.C. Nichols Memorial Fountain. It's fairly large and features horses.

We decided to eat dinner at Cheesecake Factory, which is on the edge of the Plaza closest to our hotel. I had never been there to eat before and I LOVE cheesecake. I ordered and loved their skinny taco salad.
I got their carrot cake cheesecake and it did not disappoint. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment