Tuesday, September 4, 2018

Part 2: My Mini Vacay in Kansas City

For some reason, KC was pretty rainy for mid-June.

After getting restaurant suggestions from a friend, we checked out Char Bar. Totally loved that place! Had the weather of been nicer, I would've played their yard games. They're also pet-friendly, my friend's dog got a fresh bowl of water brought out for him. They're in the Westport area. Now the food...we shared their Charred Grits & Bits app with burnt ends and obviously, grits. So good with a little kick of spice.

My friend ordered and loved the CBGB Burger. I ordered Burnt Heaven. It was perfection with cole slaw and jalapeno straws. I thankfully had enough for leftovers the next day and it was just as good the second time.
Their rosemary lemonade was really refreshing and tart.

We were definitely in BBQ Heaven at Char Bar and I'd recommend that place again and again.

We checked out the nearby Sephora and dropped a lot if cash there. Found some cute shirts at H&M.

What adventures!

No comments:

Post a Comment