Wednesday, September 26, 2018

Part 3: My Mini Vacation in Kansas City

We also checked out the Ocean's 8 movie that I reviewed on here at Cinemark Palace at the Plaza. The matinee was fairly priced and for mere cents more, we were able to watch it in the VIP room. That I recommend. The VIP room offers food and alcoholic beverages in the evenings. It also offered super comfy chairs. With 20ish seats in the VIP room, it almost felt like we were watching the movie in a mansion's movie room...I can dream. ;) I should mention that they also had special bathrooms for this room too (it's the small things).

Everyone knows I love chocolate, so we stopped at Panache Chocolatier. The chocolate was pricey, but good. Truffles (my fav) were $2.50 each. They had popular/trendy flavors and I enjoyed their fleeting goodness.

We got our nails done at Plaza Nails. Loved that place. There's nothing like getting your nails done on vacation. :) It's fun and special; I hadn't gotten my nails done in I don't know how long. They even had my favorite colors too! :)

Not the same day, but near the end of the trip, we found Cupcake A La Mode. While the staff were unfriendly and left something to be desired, the cupcakes were so good. I even got an amaretto flavored one and I LOVE amaretto!

All in all, it was a fun trip and I loved each place we explored! Until next time KC!


No comments:

Post a Comment