Thursday, October 4, 2018

Part 1: My First Trip to Chicago, IL

For work, I had a conference in Chicago. I'd never been there before, so I was hoping to squeeze in some sights, despite the conference being at a hotel near the airport. I also wanted to try Chicago-style pizza for the first time ever.

We arrived later than anticipated and were hungry. After quickly checking in, we ventured out to find Chicago-style pizza. Right next to our hotel was Giordano's. The pizza was so good. The cheese was stretchy. The slices were thick and rich! I could go for a slice right about now!

The conference was at the Westin O'Hare We also stayed there. I was so impressed with the whole place. The rooms were so comfortable, I slept like a dream. The conference areas were nice and clean. I was also very impressed with the quality of meals at the conference. From my previous experiences, conference food was normally awful, but was excited to see quality food at every meal. I would definitely recommend Westin O'Hare!

I went for drinks at Ram Brewery with conference friends. It was your average brewery. Time catching up with friends is always priceless.

No comments:

Post a Comment