Monday, October 29, 2018

Part 2: My First Trip to Chicago, IL

One night, my coworker and I decided to venture into downtown Chicago for some sightseeing.

We took the train, which seemed most convenient. While it was convenient, it was not what I bargained for. It was hot out. The train was hot, smelly, crammed, and made me extremely motion sick. I was convinced I might explode internally. I couldn't even talk for fear that I'd vomit. So, I was very relieved 45 minutes later when we arrived in downtown Chi-town.

Next stop was Millennium Park to see the Bean. I wasn't quite sure what to expect. I think, I imagined it would be in the middle of a large open area. Instead it was within Millennium Park and so very crowded. Not what I expected, but very cool to see.
While I wish I got good pics of me with the Bean, I was still a little green-looking from the train.

No comments:

Post a Comment