Monday, March 23, 2020

Packing Cubes

Every time I go somewhere, even for one night, my bag becomes a mess. I can't find anything and it's so frustrating. For awhile, I've thought that maybe packing cubes would be the answer to my messy bags with lost items. So, when Christmas came, I added them to my wish list. My cousin got me a Veken 6 pack with various sizes in a vibrant purple.


It also came with a guide of how to best fold different types of clothing. The cubes are all different sizes which is so very convenient. The shoe bag is perfect for two pair of shoes. There's even a dirty laundry bag.

I won't go anywhere now without my packing cubes. They keep everything so much more organized. I know where to find each type of clothing. I would most certainly recommend them for all travelers.

No comments:

Post a Comment