Saturday, March 14, 2020

Part One: My Favorite Brunch Spot in Tulsa, Oklahoma

Recently, my parents and I have been spending a lot of time in Tulsa. Since we're there pretty much every week, we've been exploring restaurants.

Back home in Manhattan, Kansas we barely ever agree on a restaurant we all like, but in Tulsa that's another story. Our go-to breakfast/lunch place is First Watch. We've probably eaten there at least five times in the last two months. Everything I've ordered I've loved. They have the best orange juice; so fresh.

Their morning meditation juice is so good. We also get great service. They're very helpful with my mom's gluten and dairy allergy which is really rare. Getting on the wait-list through Yelp is smart.

Chicken salad melt and salad with lemon dressing

A.M. Superfoods Bowl


Tri-fecta (eggs, sausage, and banana granola pancake)

And...writing this just made me crave their food and I'm not in Tulsa now. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment