Wednesday, December 9, 2020

The Philbrook Museum in Tulsa, Oklahoma

From January to May of this year, I was in Tulsa pretty much every week. While there, my and the fam would try to see the sights in between appointments. On my list of things to see was always the Philbrook Museum, since I like art. We finally got to visit the museum in October.

Inside, they have a generic gift shop. In the museum, they have hundreds of paintings. The museum structure itself is beautiful on the inside, as well. You could spend hours looking at all the art. Since they don't allow pictures inside, all my photos are from outdoors. The balcony overlooks a pretty garden.

In addition to the art, I LOVED the gardens and outdoor landscaping. They also have some trails, so you can get in a decent walk. Walking around the gardens is not conducive to a stoller, wheelchair, or walker. I follow their social media accounts and got to see the gardens covered in Christmas lights; it's beautiful.

If you ever get the chance, check out the Philbrook Museum in Tulsa. Here are several of my favorite photos of the grounds:

No comments:

Post a Comment