Saturday, March 15, 2014

Recipes # 12 and 13: Italian Chicken and Chicken Avocado Patties

I read somewhere about marinating chicken with an Italian dressing packet. I marinated two chicken breasts with an Italian dressing packet overnight. I cooked them at 350 degrees for 45 minutes. I think, next time I'd add some pats of butter and cook it for 35 minutes. It did have a nice flavor though.


Next, I tried a recipe I recently found on Pinterest; Chicken Avocado Patties. It was a very easy recipe and I really liked it.


The ingredients were ground chicken, an avocado, panko/bread crumbs, garlic powder, salt and pepper. It wished the recipe told how much salt to use since you can't sample raw chicken. I had to cook a few test them and add more salt twice. I used more than a pound of chicken. I probably ended up with at least half a teaspoon of salt.

First, I cut the avocado in the skin, added the bread crumbs, garlic powder, salt, pepper, and chicken.

After mixing it, I cooked them on medium heat in a skillet.

Here's the finished project; super yum! It would be really nice paired with some rice and mixed veggies.

No comments:

Post a Comment