Sunday, March 30, 2014

Recipes #14 and 15: Healthy Mac & Cheese and Frozen Blueberries in Yogurt

I've been meaning to try out a few new recipes, so check out these:
Creamy Greek Yogurt Mac & Cheese.
It was a really easy recipe.
Ingredients
8 oz. (about 2 cups) elbow pasta
8 oz. (about 2 cups) shredded cheese
1/2 cup plain greek yogurt
2 cups fresh spinach
salt & pepper, to taste
1/4 tsp. onion powder
1/4 tsp. garlic powder
I didn't have elbow macaroni, so I used rotini. I also didn't have spinach, so I used peas (I love peas!).
Here's how mine turned out; probably needed more cheese. Otherwise, quite tasty.

Next, I tried this recipe for frozen yogurt covered blueberries. They did have a nice fresh sweetness. So, as you'll see mine didn't turn out as pretty; I tried. :)
Both recipes I found on Pinterest. Yes, I'm an addict! ;)

Has anyone tried any of the recipes I shared? I'd love to hear your feedback. Be brave! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment