Sunday, March 16, 2014

Allegiant

I'm a huge fan of the Divergent series. I've been dying to finish the last book, Allegiant. It was so different from the other two books. I feel like Allegiant really has a lot more twists than I expected. It pretty much had me on the edge of my seat. It's over 500 pages and a quite addictive read. :) I just finished it, last night. Wow, not the ending I expected! It leaves no room for an additional book. It doesn't quite end like I would've liked. I can't wait to see the movie now. The protagonist, Tris is brave, headstrong, and real. Her life experiences are beyond comprehension. Her relationships are all really complex. What drew me to the series was how she reacted in tough situations; she was incredibly selfless. I guess, I realize a little adventure and a story of a selfless person could be an inspiration for me.

I will say this series is similar to the Hunger Games series, but not quite as good. It's going to be a long wait for all three movies. :( Is anyone else planning to see this movie?


No comments:

Post a Comment