Saturday, July 12, 2014

Colorado Springs

I spent several days this week in Colorado Springs. I haven't spent much time in Colorado before this.

Garden of the Gods, So pretty and great exercise. :)

Pike's Peak We drove up to the Peak. It was cold, windy, and beautiful. I got some souvenirs at the gift shop at the top. :)

We had lunch in Old Colorado City at Dat's Italian. Very yummy pignoli meatballs! Old Colorado City had some neat shops, wish I'd had the time to explore more.

While there I also got to see How to Train a Dragon 2; it was super cute; check it out:
We met friends for drinks at Great Storm Brewing. Not a beer fan, but the place was fun and the staff were so friendly and helpful.

Kind of wish I'd been able to see the Air Force Academy Chapel, but it was a pretty fast trip.

Has anyone else been to Colorado Springs? Any favorite sights?

No comments:

Post a Comment