Saturday, July 26, 2014

One Year of Blogging

This month marks one year since I started this blog! Never did I think I would have readers in so many countries (38)! I have readers in: Cayman Islands, Belarus, Philippines, Pakistan, Latvia, Australia, Dominican Republic, Argentina, Brazil, Turkey, Russia, China, Serbia, Netherlands, Venezuela, Poland, Ukraine, Germany, Mongolia, France, Israel, Czech Republic, South Korea, Romania, Spain, India, United Kingdom, Malaysia, Japan, Saudi Arabia, Lithuania, Azerbaijan, Canada, South Africa, Cameroon, Slovakia, Hong Kong, Mexico, Singapore,Belgium, and obviously the United States.

Starting out, I wanted to share my funny dating stories and I wasn't sure what else. Thus far, I've published 126 posts! I didn't realize I had that much to say. ;)Since then, I've covered movies, music, life, books, travel destinations, recipes, tips, etc. Thanks for taking this journey with me!

Let me know what topics you're most interested in reading about.

Found this quote on Pinterest.

No comments:

Post a Comment