Thursday, December 11, 2014

Performance Audio: Great Customer Service!

As I shared in my last blog, I was referred to Performance Audio to get my automatic car starter fix. There I met and was very impressed with the owner, Kenny. His prices were fair and he communicated professionally; keeping me in the loop about my car (much unlike Audio Junction). Kenny ended up needing my second key to finish the repair, but I had no way to get it to him. He sent someone to pick it up who called to let me know he was on his way and showed up when he said he would. Audio Junction had previously told me that every time I would start my car with the automatic starter they installed, it would make my car alarm go off, so I would have to hit the unlock and lock buttons on the remote. This was annoying to say the least. They said there was no other way. When I verified with Kenny that this was the way it had to be, as I left, he said to bring it back and he would program it to operate properly for FREE. I ended up needing a few parts to make it work and it took a little longer, but now it operates better than before and was a relatively cheap fix. If you have any car audio or tint needs, definitely hit up Kenny at Performance Audio. His business is a great example of customer service and quality work!

No comments:

Post a Comment