Saturday, December 27, 2014

Media 1

Since school finished, I've been catching up on media.

I watched Paul Walker's newer movie, Brick Mansions. As much as I like him, the movie was kinda meh.

I read the book, the Giver over break last year and liked it. It reminds me of a mix between Hunger Games and Divergent. I wish there was more than just the one book. I thought the movie, was pretty neat too. The actor who plays Jonas, is believable and interesting.

I also saw, When the Game Stands Tall which stars Jim Caviezel and Laura Dern. I really Like Jim Caviezel from the Count of Monte Cristo and the Passion of the Christ. This movie, has a lot of twists and turns. It's about a high school football team with an 150+ game winning streak. They have a coach that works to instill values and the sense of family into his players. He works to balance coaching, his health, and family. It was a pretty long movie, but I'd definitely recommend it.

A funny music video I found:

No comments:

Post a Comment