Wednesday, December 3, 2014

New Best First Date Ever

It was this last January and we went to Godfrey's Indoor Shooting Range in Junction City, KS. I'd never been to a shooting range and hadn't shot that much. We shot an AK-47 semiautomatic rifle, a .38 special, and a glock. It was a fun activity I hadn't tried before. I did archery as a kid and am decent at hitting a target. I was most comfortable with the glock. We shot for a really long time then headed back to Manhattan for dinner and a couple of movies. After getting back from the range, I found a shell casing in my scarf. :)

When I think about why the date was the best ever, it was probably because it was well-thought out and not your typical first date. Also, I really liked the guy more than I've liked any of the other guys I'd gone out with.

No comments:

Post a Comment