Thursday, April 9, 2015

31

Today I turned 31 and had a fantastic day! Some of my day was spent at work, studying, and taking a finance test. Then I got to get a pedicure at Bellus Academy; what I love!!! My toes are now a beautiful teal with sparkly hot pink tips! I got dinner with my family. My mom made my very favorite cake, carrot cake and it was so good! They got my favorite ice cream, Call Hall, purple pride. I got this super cute Samsonite, carry on luggage. I've been admiring the new robin's egg blue colored nail polish and I got this OPI polish called, Can't Find My Czechbook. Then got a purple orchid plant, which is my favorite flower! End of the day, I finally got to catch up on my favorite shows which makes me happy.

Though I maybe didn't say it online, last year I took turning 30 quite hard. I'd just gone through my very first heartbreak and I didn't have any of the things I thought I would at 30 like marriage, family, and the white, picket fence.

This year, I don't fear adding another year to the tally. You see, I've earned those years. I've lived the heck out of each and every year to the best of my ability. This life has been an absolute roller coaster, but it's the life God gave me. So, I'm looking forward to 31 and have given my life timeline to God.

So, now I'll leave you with a saying I like and my life verse that brings me hope Jeremiah 29:11-14



Happy Birthday to me! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment