Monday, May 23, 2016

Readers from 73 Countries

Welcome to my new readers from Namibia, New Zealand, Bahamas, Taiwan, Honduras, Chile, Costa Rica, Indonesia, Phillipines, São Tomé & Príncipe, Angola, Austria, Ecuador, Lebanon, Colombia, Egypt, and Benin. It blows my mind and humbles me that so many people from so many different countries have read my blog. I always enjoy pulling up a map and learning where each country is located.

I've previously had readers from these: Macedonia, United Arab Emirates, Cayman Islands, Ireland, Latvia, Australia, Dominican Republic, Italy, Argentina, Brazil, Turkey, Russia, China, Serbia, Netherlands, Venezuela, Poland, Ukraine, Germany, Mongolia, France, Israel, Czech Republic, South Korea, Romania, Spain, India, United Kingdom, Malaysia, Japan, Saudi Arabia, Lithuania, Azerbaijan, South Africa, Canada, Cameroon, Slovakia, Hong Kong, and obviously the United States. Bosnia & Herzegovina, Slovenia, Andorra, Denmark, Bulgaria, Sweden, Philippines, Belgium, Moldova, Algeria, Singapore, Greece, Estonia, Portugal, Kenya, and Croatia!

Readers, what do you most enjoy reading from me? I want to better engage you. Funny stories, how-to tips, recipes, travel recaps, movie/music reviews, life stories, etc.?

No comments:

Post a Comment