Monday, February 19, 2018

Book: When You Are Bursting by Patrick Combs

I've had the privilege of knowing Patrick for over 5 years through his speaking at the university I work at. Through that time, I feel like I've gotten to know him pretty well.

This fall, while he was here for presentations, he gave me a copy of his new book, When You Are Bursting.

If you want to really know someone, read something they have written. Those words are pieces of their soul. This book is very much like getting a peek into Patrick's life and soul. His book shares more of his life story and the things that helped shape him. It's a collection of short stories. Through this book, I came to see how extraordinary Patrick's life has been. The book made me laugh, made me sad at times, but it also made me think about life. This was definitely an easy read. Read it, you'll definitely enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment