Monday, February 26, 2018

YOUNGBLOOD Eyebrow Kit

I kept hearing about brow kits and to me they seem overrated. I've got decent brows and I work on them every couple of days, so what more did I need. Well, one of my friends talked about the YOUNGBLOOD eyebrow kit that she got at our salon, Platinum & Company. She loves it. At their recent Christmas party, they were doing people's brows with the kit, so I thought I'd try it. I had super low expectations of liking it and I ended up loving it! My friend got me the kit for Christmas and the difference it makes is so good! Platinum & Company sells it for $30ish



The kit comes in different colors, so you can get one that matches your hair color. The two tools in there are magnetized, so they won't fall out of the kit, which is brilliant.

The way I was taught to use it was to take the flat brush and use the wax on the very right of the kit. Use it to trace the outline of your brows to get all the little hairs aligned. Next, take some of the first and second circles of product. Start a half inch from where the brow begins in the center of your forehead. Fill in the brows on both sides. Now use the center darker color to fill that first half inch of each brow. I feel like filling my brows gives me a more "finished" look.

Before

After

See the difference? I sure do! Try it!

No comments:

Post a Comment