Saturday, March 3, 2018

Shoes: Maypearl Ramie in Mahogany Leather Combi

I wanted a pair of leather booties that I could wear with dress pants, jeans, skirts/dresses. So for Christmas, I asked for a pair of Clarks Maypearl Ramie booties in Mahogany Leather Combi. I love their rich brown color.

With my rheumatoid arthritis and being flat-footed, it's hard to find shoes that are actually stylish and comfortable. I was hopeful I would like these boots, since I have two pairs of their flats (Clarks Danelly Adira and their Feature Film Flats) that I love.

These boots are a dream, so comfy and stylish. I wear them all the time. I'm thinking about getting them in black too. I've worn them in ice, snow, and rain; they have enough traction for all of that. If you're looking for a stylish, comfy bootie; this is it!

No comments:

Post a Comment