Saturday, March 17, 2018

Sephora Products on Review

I've really found some cool products at Sephora recently that I wanted to share with you.

Invisibobble
The major selling point is that they're traceless and don't leave marks on your hair. I was skeptical, but I slept with one in my hair with my half up. I woke up to creaseless hair that had beautiful volume.

First Aid Beauty, Ultra Repair Cream has helped my skin so much. My regular moisturizer wasn't able to touch the dryness of my skin. This winter was really windy, cold, and drying. This cream does the trick every time.


Sephora Collection, Baby Z Palette is a must have item for anyone who has odd and end eye shadows that you want to organize. I definitely think I'll be able to use my shadows more.

Origins GinZing™ Refreshing Eye Cream to Brighten and Depuff; I picked this product, since I was tired of just picking the same product, Clinique All About Eyes. Origins is around the same price point and I feel like it's worked really well!

It's fun to try new products and get out of your comfort zone!

No comments:

Post a Comment