Monday, November 5, 2018

Movie #11: Game Night

I love game nights and I loved the movie, Game Night. It stars Rachel McAdams, Jason Bateman, Kyle Chandler, Lamorne Morris, and Jesse Plemons. It was crazy to see Friday Night Lights alums, Kyle Chandler and Jesse Plemons together again. I recognized Kylie Bunbury from the short-lived series, Pitch Reminds me that I'm sad that they cancelled it.

The movie focuses on a group of friends and their epic game nights. Jason and Rachel play a married couple that live next to an odd cop and former gamer-nighter played by Jesse Clemons. Jason's brother is played by Kyle Chandler. He is almost idolized by the group and he's back in town. He wants to host a game night to remember. The movie is so funny and has twists and turns throughout. My only complaint would be the language.

No comments:

Post a Comment