Sunday, September 15, 2019

Part 2: My Trip to Wichita, KS

With time in the morning before the track meet, we ventured out to the Nifty Nut House. A referral from my cousin and my research using TripAdvisor told me that'd it'd be an interesting stop. It was essentially a large cinder block nut and candy shop. What was so interesting about the building was the extensive murals.




Inside, I found an extremely large variety of nuts. In addition, they had all types of candy. It was a little overwhelming, so I decided to focus on my favorites: nuts (since they're known for them), licorace, gummy bears, and toffee. Even with that fairly concise mission, I was taken a bit aback by the vast selction. Everything I bought I really enjoyed and I can't wait to make it back there.

While there, we were told about the Spice Merchant which was said to also have many varieties of tea. It was a lot to take in. There I found a cool, new tea mug from their vast selection, as well as lots more tea! Such a cool spot!


We were surprised to see some cool murals while heading back to the car. Such a cool art form.




No comments:

Post a Comment