Wednesday, July 22, 2020

Working Out During a Quarantine

Before quarantine, I was going to the gym 3-4 times a week. I most enjoyed fitness classes like Zumba and yoga. At the gym, I also worked out on machines like the elliptical and stairs. Working out helps me deal with my stress.

Since the quarantine, I miss the gym and have struggled with finding and keeping a new workout routine.

When it's nice, I like to go outside for a walk, as I'm struggling to get my steps in.

So, let me share what I've found that's helped me:

I recently found, Fit by Larie. I really enjoy her challenging barre workouts. I like that she uses minimal equipment like light weights, resistance bands, and a yoga mat. I'm always sore from her classes and I like it. Check out this one with resistance bands:


For yoga, I do Yoga with Adrienne. I like that her workouts feel doable and help me relax. Her dog, Benji makes cameos in her classes and is the cutest! Check out the first of her, Home series:


I'd love to hear about what you're doing to work out without a gym. Any workout video suggestions?


No comments:

Post a Comment