Saturday, October 12, 2013

2014 Travel

I love to travel. I'd rather do without than miss the opportunity to see the world. Before I die, I want to see the world. I don't want to wait until I'm old to travel, because you never know if you'll still have your health.

Going to Italy last year was a wonderful opportunity and also made we want to travel more. So, I'm now planning another international trip. The hard part is deciding where to go. I've always wanted to go to Italy, so that made sense. The other country that's on the top of my list is Greece, but that's too dangerous of a location to travel to currently. I've always wanted to go to Ireland, but that seems more complicated as flights there are pricey and travel within the country is not as easy as hopping a train in Italy was. I really don't want to drive. I don't drive stick and can you really see me in a tiny car driving on the opposite side of the road?! So, I've had several recommendations for Germany. I've never wanted to go there, but we'll see. Looking at going in May or probably August. I'm not sure what other countries I'd add with it. I'm looking at being away for 10 days to 2 weeks and unfortunately, I'm on a pretty tight budget.

This spring break, I'm hoping for an actual vacation! Looking into possibly Savannah, GA or maybe San Antonio. We'll see.

I'm still hoping to make it to the Lake of the Ozarks this summer, not sure I can swing, but I did pick up a small side gig.

I love planning for a trip! Saving for it and picking locations is the hard part. ;)

Any suggestions on where I should travel and what sights I should see or not see? I need help to get the most out of each trip. Need a little help from my friends. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment