Wednesday, October 16, 2013

I didn't know it was a date

According to my friends, I've gone on more dates than I actually count as dates. If I think it's a friend outing and then find out you thought it was a date, I don't count that as a date. Yes, I'm that girl that thinks everyone wants to be only friends. I'd rather assume everyone just wants to be friends than assume everyone wants to date me. Nobody wants to be THAT girl. Guys, be clear; is it a date or not? Be brave, go out on a limb use the "d" word if that's what you want it to be. Otherwise, when I realize mid-outing that you think it's a date; I'm going to silently freak. Later when I tell them, my friends are going to laugh at me and I may just blog about it. Yes, this happens to me more than I'd like to admit. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment