Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Reflection and Wish List

So, I had a little summer heartbreak that I never really dealt with; I used my insanely intense summer class to distract myself. Since then, I've kinda worked through it all. I don't think the pain afterward was that I missed the guy, but rather that I now had to start all over again. Now, I'm really glad it didn't work out. Through things that fail you figure out what you need and I did.

This is not a complete list, but you get the picture.

I need a Christian guy, someone striving to live for Christ, who actually goes to church.

I need someone who can express their feelings.

I need someone who can take and give a compliment.

I need someone with a good sense of humor, who can make me laugh.

I want someone who can/will dance.

I need someone with cool family and friends.

I need someone who loves their job.

Loves to travel.

Preferably a wildcat fan ;)

Preferably tall; the taller the better

No comments:

Post a Comment